“Our detailed wedding planner was designed from years of professional experience and is several pages long, as no detail is too small when it comes to your reception. Once you have completed the planner and return it to us, we will be in contact with you to schedule a meeting with you, prior to your date. In that meeting we will go over it with you in detail, so that everything flows smoothly at your reception the way you want it done.” We offer LIVE Emcee services not any pre-recorded announcements by us.
|We will travel in IL, IN, MI, MO, IA, OH (Normal rates plus travel expenses will apply)|
Then on your wedding day you just relax, enjoy and have fun. We make sure everything goes as you wished in the order you want and we make sure it flows smoothly!
Our package includes:
- Pre-planning with you
- Guest Entry Music — Your Introductions — Dinner Music
- The Toast — Cake Cutting Ceremony — Bouquet Toss
- Garter Throw — Your first Dance — Father / Daughter Dance
- Mother / Son Dance — Wedding Party Dance — Entire Guest Dance
- Dollar Dance — plus 4 hours of dance time
- Dance Floor Lighting — Up-Lighting for the walls
- Cake Table Lighting or under lighting, Head table under lighting
- Free Gift for Longest married couple and Bride and Groom with every package.
- Premium Gold Package Includes all of above listing and Lighting.
- Silver Package does not include L.E.D. Lighting.
- Galvanized Package includes a Dance Floor Light, and 4 hours total time.
- Above services and lighting does not apply to any other pricing or package.
- Monogram LIghting Available
- Video projection on single or mulitple screens.
- ***Some services may not be available on discounted package prices.***
We do not display our banner at your wedding. We feel that after all the elegant decorating you do to make it special, we should not clutter it up with our banners. Instead, we have business cards placed on our table. We also do not charge extra if there is a need for more speakers at your reception. Since you are not getting married at the radio station and you are not having your reception at the radio station, why should your DJ sound like you are at a radio station? We use our regular, normal voice so you can understand everything we say. We feel it also gives it more of a personal experience. While some other DJ services offer lighting for the DJ booth we will not. We believe this will only bring attention to us and not you on your wedding day. We want you to be the center of attention. We save our lighting for the walls and the dance floor.
If you are looking for Chair Covers and Table Linens, we highly recommend Party on Rentals. In fact, every wedding planner we send out includes their contact info. You can also access their website through our Links page. They not only have the Chair Covers, they have a wide variety of wedding decorations to choose from. They have table linens, tables, and more. Maybe you would even like to add a Chocolate fountain for your wedding they have that too.
|If you really want to save money on your wedding, many have chosen to replace their DJ with an iPhone. It is definitely an option, but we would caution you to watch the following video before you decide.
You may find some DJs are cheaper, but be sure of what you are getting for your money. Do they use professional equipment? Will they play your requests and your guests requests? Do they have the music you want and do they follow the ADJA professional code of conduct? How long have they been in business and how long have they been DJ’ing? And most importantly do the dress and conduct themselves in a professional manner?